Tuesday, April 8, 2014

You Can Be a Designer!

Have you heard of SheInside?  They're a fun and affordable online retailer.


They've got clothing for all shapes and styles.

I've fallen in love with these dresses for work:


I love their T-Shirts for more casual days.


And who doesn't want more cute accessories?



But the thing I found most fascinating about SheInside is that they have a Designer program!
That's right...you can submit your own original fashion designs and they just might get made and sold on the SheInside site!  And not only do you get to tell all of your friends that you're selling your designs internationally, if the sales are over $30 you'll get 15% of the order value!  Isn't that great?!?!

Once you submit your designs, if it gets chosen, it then gets made into a sample and buyers (the public) get to vote for their favourite.  If you get enough votes, your design gets put into production!

Here are some of the designs that are currently up for voting:


You can go HERE to see some of the designs that have already made it, and HERE to see which designs are currently in Pre-Sale.

I know how talented all of you are out there and I'm sure there must be someone out there who has all sorts of ideas to submit.

Check it all out and let me know which designs you like.  Just leave a comment below~

*I have not received any compensation or product for this post and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...