Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Radiant Orchid

Have you heard the news?  Radiant Orchid is officially Pantone's choice for 2014 colour of the year~

radiant orchid, pantone colour of the year

As you know, I'm not usually too quick to jump on trends so I'm not too sure about this.  My guess is that by the end of the year I might be able to buy into it.


What do you think?  Do you love it?  I was watching a TV show the other day and they said that all sorts of pastels will be in this year.  Look out 80's flashback, here we come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was watching the Project Runway episode when they announced that this was the color of the year and I'm kind of in the same boat as you-- I don't know how to feel about it! But I'll probably do the same and buy into it by the end of the year too haha.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...