Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lace Undies

Sometimes I just get the urge to sew...something, anything!  When that happens I usually reach for my favourite Kwik Sew pattern and throw together a pair of pretty undies.


Depending on what type of fabric I use each pair turns out just slightly different.

I love this lingerie elastic I picked up at my favourite discount fabric store in Edmonton, Alberta.  It's usually relatively cheap and it's sooooo pretty!  I got it in all sort of colours so that I can make all sorts of undies~


Undies, especially with a Kwik Sew pattern, are so simple to make.  When you find a pattern that fits perfectly you'll never buy retail again.

Have you ever made underwear?  Tell us what your favourite pattern to use is below~


No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...