Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goal Setting - 2014

I'm a big believer in setting goals, so when I came across this video I was really intrigued.  It's a slightly different way of going about it all, starting with the emotion you want to feel and then figuring out what you need to do to feel that way.

           

It's kind of a long video, but if you're into this kind of thing I'll think you'll enjoy it.  I'm definitely going to look for the book that they're talking about the next time I'm at the book store.

MarieTV is a pretty neat place that's all about living an inspired life and figuring out how to overcome obstacles to reach your goals and live a life you love.  Check it out, who knows...this could be the year of your dreams!

Happy 2014!

2 comments:

Beckey said...

Thanks for sharing. Instead of a long list of resolutions this year I am focusing on One Word to set the mood and goals for 2014.

Jill said...

I'm a big fan of Marie TV! But haven't watched this one yet! Thanks for sharing it - will check it out!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...