Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Simplicity

I'm so sad that no one where I live sells Simplicity patterns anymore.  Just look at all the cute things you can make from their holiday edition!

I think these accessories are so neat, especially that little lace collar and the funky metallic peplum~

My niece and nephew live 4 hours away now.  I'd love to make them these travel pillows for their long trips when they come to visit.

The latest catalogue has several pj patterns but these two are my fav.


I usually wear pj pants to bed but these boxer shorts are too cute to resist.


Do you still get Simplicity where you live?  Apparently there's some issue with shipping the patterns to the stores in Canada so some of the major retailers have opted out.  Luckily I can still get them online!

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...