Monday, August 26, 2013

Board Shorts

They're board shorts!  Really they are!  It's what all the cool boys in Hawaii wear when they go surfing!  At least that's what I keep telling my nephew so he'll wear his new shorts that I made for him.


He's at a funny age where he a lot of rules about a lot of things....like boys shouldn't wear flowers~


We'v all told him that those aren't flowers but he's not buying it.  I'm not sure if he'll ever wear these short again, but I still think they look pretty darn cool on him~

Do your kids have funny rules about things?  Leave a comment below and share~

1 comment:

Donna Wilkes said...

Your nephew would be quite in style here in the Southern US. The boys are flocking back to school in board shorts just like these. I love the print!

Donna

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...