Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spooky Ladies

I went through my pinterest boards last weekend and then went on a big card making spree.  Ahhh, feels so good to actually use my pins.

Here's the first Halloween card I made:

Halloween Card, Googly Eyes, Vintage Ladies Card

Aren't those ladies spooky??  And funny???

Here's what inspired me:


I'll share more over the next few weeks~

Are you getting ready for Halloween or are you already dressed up and ready to go?

If you want to check out my pinboard for cardmaking and other papercrafts just click HERE~

8 comments:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Those are too funny! Absolutely adore your spooky ladies!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

How funny! I love the card! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Bella@artclubblog said...

Brilliant! Your card looks amazing! I did the same thing to some famous paintings and photographed them. Love googly eyes!

Unknown said...

Love this! I'll have to keep in mind for later.

thehungrycreater.blogspot.com

Ivy and Elephants said...

Whar a super cute idea for the cards. I think I will do this this year. This is such an awesome post. I would love it if you would share this post at our WIW linky party. Hope you can join us. :-)

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

Katie said...

This is such a cute idea! I would love if you would link up to the Fall Into the Holidays hop!

http://redcrowgreencrow.wordpress.com/2012/09/30/fall-into-the-holidays-4/

Katie @ Horrific Knits

Jill said...

Ha Ha! What a neat and funny idea! It is satisfying to get around to actually making something from all those pins isn't it? I really must do that myself!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

This card is just too funny!! Super cute. :0)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...