Sunday, September 23, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Well, it's time for another fun Make it Great Monday linky party...unfortunately (for me) I've decided that this will be the last one for awhile.  I can't tell you how much I enjoy having you all come here to share your creative ideas but I'm finding that I just don't have the time to devote to it that I'd like to.

With Christmas coming up I've got a list of presents to make that I haven't even started, I'm trying to get back to house reno's, and I've started a new job.  When I do something I like to do it right and it bothers me that I can't get to each and every one of your projects to leave a meaningful comment but, I simply can't find the time lately.

I'm not sure what I'll fill my Mondays with but I hope you'll still come by the rest of the week to see what I'm up to and hopefully I'll be sharing some fun ideas that you'll want to try yourself~

Here are some easy but awesome projects that were shared last week:
1. Kathy from Life on Lakeshore Drive has a neat way of making pinecone trees.  Visit her blog to learn how.
2. Fonda from Southern Scraps made a great Anthropologie knockoff necklace.  I love how she used that one red bead.
3. Christine from The DIY Dreamer made the happiest coasters I've seen in awhile.  Check out her great step by step tutorial.
4. Fancy That Notion is getting ready for an avalanche of paint chips and made some pretty bookmarks.  Go find out how came to inherit so many.

Thank you to everyone for linking up!
I love having sooooo many creative ideas all in one place.

If you were featured, please feel free
to grab a featured button from the sidebar.

Now, onto this week's Make it Great party!

Please only link:
1) To your CreativeFamily Friendly Project Post
that you've made yourself
,
not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops, giveaways, round ups, or commercial sites
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)

And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right? And you never know what kind of goodies you'll find!

Let's see what you've been working on! (If you link up you are giving me permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're OK with this before you link up.)


Thanks for linking!
 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Pine Cone Tree!! I am so honored and thrilled to be chosen among all the wonderful projects. I am proudly displaying my button!

Thank you for hosting another awesome party. Have a wonderful week.
HUGS

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Tamara!! xoxo

Donna Wilkes said...

Tamara Thank you for all the work you have put into hosting this party. I will miss the party, but will definitely come looking for your posts! Enjoy all that free Monday time :>)

ana@carpe_diem said...

I am so sad that you wouldn't host your monday party for a while! your link party was the fist one I have ever joined, i am looking forward coming here every week. Hope to see you really soon...
Ana

Ana Love Craft said...

Great features Tamara! Thanks for hosting again such fun party.
Have a wonderful week!

Hugs from Portugal
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning!! I've linked up my Tasty, Homemade Toothpaste (#49 ). It's non-toxic, cheap to make and true to its name-tasty. The toothpaste isn't chalky and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and super clean. I hope you enjoy and thanks for the link party!
~Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to see your link party put on hold for a while, but we all know how busy life gets as well - it creeps up on you sometimes. Good luck with everything and looking forward to your Christmas posts.

Kei said...

Thanks for hosting! I'll miss your link party but will still enjoy your other posts. Sounds like you've got a lot of stuff to occupy your time at the moment--good luck with it all! :)

Katherine said...

So glad I discovered your party! Thanks for hosting! Hope you are doing well!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...