Sunday, June 10, 2012

Make it Great Monday

I worked really, really hard last week to try to find you the best new bloggers out there.  I invited them to our little party here, and guess what!!  They came!  I love it when I can find so many great projects all in one place...right here on my own blog.  So cool!

So, let me introduce you to these lovely ladies.  And if you didn't get a chance to check out their projects last week, make sure to go visit and leave a comment.  I know they'll all appreciate it :)

First up is this gorgeous diaper and diaper bag from Simply Homemade.  You know I'm truly impressed, because I have absolutely no need or use for a diaper or diaper bag and I'm still telling you about it.  It doesn't even look like a diaper bag does it?  So stylish for any new mommy~


I thought this "Scattered Waves Rainbow Skirt" was super cute from Kirsten over at Craftiments.  I've always loved lettuce edging and rainbows are pretty cool too.  Put them together and look what you get!

Scattered Waves Rainbow Skirt from Craftiments.com

It sounds like Lisa at Stuff-n-Such by Lisa had a few trials and tribulations in making this beautiful fairy costume, but I think it was all worth it~


If you have a box of leftover embroidery floss (like I do), you'll definitely want to check out this fun project from The Yellow House on 3rd.

If you were featured you can grab a button from the sidebar~

Now, once you're done checking out all of those great projects, make sure to link up your own.

We've got two separate parties going
so make sure you  link up to right one. 
Please, Please, Please
 don't make me delete your project. 
I absolutely hate doing that.

Take a second to read this before you link:
Remember to only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops, giveaways, or round ups
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)
And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right~

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog
so more people can come join the fun:

Etcetorize

Let's see what you've been working on!
(Both parties are co-hosted by my friend Gen at Cabin Fevered Gem.  If you link up you are giving Gen and I permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're OK with this before you link up.)
MAKE IT GREAT MONDAY PARTY:
 for all of your CREATIVE PROJECTS



MOTIVATED MONTLY PARTY:
GARDEN PROJECTS ONLY



Photobucket

Here's what's coming up next...
July: Handmade Jewellery
August: Oh Baby!
September: Natural Materials

Don't forget to enter the MARTHA STEWART BANNERS AND TAGS giveaway before Wednesday, June 13th!

6 comments:

Kirstin said...

Thank you for featuring my skirt!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello and good morning! I was making homemade yogurt, so naturally had to make some Simple Tasty Granola (# 20 ). Using Agave Nectar, some oats and a few nuts, I have a yummy treat waiting for me every morning. Hope you enjoy my recipe! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Amy said...

Thanks for hosting and for featuring my canvas! Have a great week!

Trudy said...

Thank you for inviting me to your party. I have linked up.

Patty said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited!
Thank-you for featuring my Tinkerbell Rosetta Dress!
I was so surprised and honored!
Lisa H.
lisastuf.blogspot.com

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...