Sunday, April 29, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Did you click through all the great links from last week's party???  You should have...if you didn't here's a sample of some awesome projects that you missed:
Candace from Saltwater Quilts shared her Tumbler quilt:


Make sure to visit her to get a closer look at the beautiful vintage style fabrics, including the backing!

Jill from Create Craft Love shared a great tutorial on how to make your own hanging birdfeeder for outside:


I think it's so pretty!  And probably even more lovely when the birds hang out on it.

And I couldn't help myself, I fell in love with this bird feeder too!  (I am REALLY looking forward to spring) from Jo over at That's my Story:


Visit her blog to find out how to she added hardware and repurposed an old light fixture into something useful and beautiful!

And lastly, I know I mention my friend Gen from Cabin Fevered Gem all the time but does that mean she can't be featured?  I love her tatooed bangle project!


Go visit Gen to find out how she added all those pretty swirls, so much easier than you think!

And now onto you!

Please remember to only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops or giveaways
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)

And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right~

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog so more people can come join the fun:
Etcetorize
(If you link up you are giving me permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're ok with this before you link up.)

Make sure to come back tomorrow for an update on the new linky party that will start next week!



13 comments:

Gen said...

Oh you're such a sweetheart! thanks fo much for this awesome feature. Your parties are always such a great place for inspiration. Have a great week!

Catherine {Stone and Rose} said...

Thank you for hosting again!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Thank you for the invitation! I linked up and added you to my link party list!! I also have a link party on Thursdays if you have anything to link up later this week!!

Amy said...

Thanks for hosting, Tamara! Have a super week! :)

Charlene@APinchofJoy said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for another link party! Today, I'm sharing a simple recipe for Ant Deterrent (#39). It works great and is simple to make. I have an ant problem in my garden and wanted to get rid of the pests without icky chemical sprays. Hope it helps other gardeners. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

momto8 said...

so fun to be so inspired! thanks. have a great week!

Jo said...

Thank you ever so much for the feature!

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

Thanks for the invite! I linked up my pencil crate and candlestick pincushions. P.S. I LOVE your blog buttons. They remind me of Jane Austen. :)

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Tamara! Thank you so much for the invite! Glad to be partying with you!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for the invite. I've linked up a couple of posts...

Shannon said...

Thanks for hosting!

Shannon@SewSweetCottage

The Farmers Daughter said...

Thanks for the invitation to join the party! And for your kind words about my project. There's some great links here.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...