Sunday, April 1, 2012

Make it Great Monday

The Juno's (similar to the Grammy's, only in Canada) are on tonight here in Canada so I'm just going to get right to it, so that I can go and plop myself down in front of the TV to watch some great Canadian music!  William Shatner is hosting of all people, should be fun~

Anyway, first feature up from last week's amazing projects are these great cake stands from Av Susanne.   Make sure to visit the blog to find out which drill bit works best with plates~


I recently inherited a boatload of costume jewellery and can't wait to make a beautiful necklace like the one at Two Butterflies.  (You can enter to win one of your own at her blog if you enter before April 4th!)



I thought this cute little table was a great make over from Confessions of a Craigslist Junkie.  It's sort of refreshing to see a different colour besides white or turquoise~


And you all know how much I love a good Mod Podge project so I had to show you this pretty candle holders from A Well Crafted Home. 

If you were featured, you can pick up a button in the sidebar~

I can't wait to see what you've all been working on this week! Before you link up though, please take a quic look at the guidelines:

Please remember to only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops or giveaways
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)

And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right~

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog so more people can come join the fun:

Etcetorize

If you want to sponsor the next Make it Great Party, make sure to check out the new advertising options HERE.

Let's Party!!!





8 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for hosting!! I'll be back later to see who else linked up and what they are up to!!! Have a super week!

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for hosting your party, Tamara!

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my table Tamara! And thanks for hosting the party!

Susanne said...

Thanks for featuring me and for hosting this great party!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Enjoy your week. Megan

twobutterflies said...

Thanks so much for featuring my necklace (and mentioning my give-away)!!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Loved the tiered servers. I love plates, and I was thinking of trying this until she mentioned several broken plates. I think I will wait for now.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

This is my first time visiting and I am your newest follower. Thank for hosting. The tiered serves is lovely.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...