Sunday, December 4, 2011

Make it Great Monday

Yay!  December is finally here!  That means full tilt holiday crafting, not to mention a house full of glitter!

This whole week my friend Gen and I will be sharing easy DIY Christmas ornaments, a new one every day!  But I want to see what you've all been up to.  First up, let's take a closer look at a couple of the amazing projects that were shared on last week's Make it Great Monday party:

Did you see this beautiful leather Obi Belt from Catherine over at Cat on a Limb ?

Cat on a Limb-7482.jpg

Obi belts are a must have for your wardrobe, and this one would go with so many things in my closet~

And I loved this great new twist on a book pages craft from Ellen at Creative Passages .

100_2821

She said she got the idea from Pinterest, such a great source of inspiration (follow the link to see check out my new "projects to make" board).

 And now onto your creations!  Just a couple of requests before you link up:

Please only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize but I'd love it if you were (plus you can enter the new giveaway if you are!).  I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog though so that we can spread the word and get to see even more great creative projects.



Etcetorize


And now it's your turn~



This week's party will be open all week long for those of you want to participate in the great Christmas Ornament Challenge with Gen and I~

3 comments:

EllensCreativePassage said...

Thanks so much for featuring my book page feathers!

Amy said...

Thank you so much for the invite! Lots of great projects posted here, I just love seeing what other creative minds come up with!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite! I posted a few things, and I'm your newest follower!
Thanks for hosting! :)

Stephanie @ Ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...