Monday, December 26, 2011

Make it Great Monday Features

Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and loved ones.  I took a break from Make it Great Monday this week to decompress from all of the holiday madness but I still wanted to show you a couple of great projects from last week's party.

I've always wanted to make these ice lanterns like Susan over at Entertain Exchange but I've just never gotten around to it.  She's inspired me to put it back on my list for another special occasion.


I also thought this was another great idea for decorating flattened marbles from Saraccino .


So simple but soooooo pretty!

I'll be back in full swing again next week so make sure to come back on Monday to link up your projects!


1 comment:

Saraccino said...

Thanks for featuring my pink glitter! :)

There will be some more pink glitter because I still have some project for the pink advent calendar 2011 which I didn't show. Always difficult with advent calendars... because the people who get some from me are all reading my blog ;)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...