Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Recap: Wine Gems

Here's another fun and super duper easy project that I shared with you all last year.  In case you missed it the first time around, here it is again:

Wine Gems
(originally posted December 8, 2010)

Right before Halloween I saw something similar in a store for a crazy amount of money and I thought, 'Hey, I can do that!'....so I did.


Naked Wine Glasses



DIY Wine Gems, DIY Wine glass holder, DIY Wine glass decoration, embellished wine glasses, easy Christmas craft, Christmas wine glasses
Christmassy Wine Glasses!

  The hardest part about this is making sure that none of them are the same ... oh, and cleaning up all the little seed beads that don't make it onto the wire~

Let me know what you think.  Someone I know will be getting a set that aren't quite so holidayish.  That way they can be used all year round!  How do you think these would go over for the beer drinkers out there?  Maybe they'd like a little pizazz on their beer bottles too~

------------------------------------------------
Only a few more days left!!!  Are you almost ready?!?!

The Make it Great Monday linky party is still open, make sure to add your creative treasures before Christmas~

4 comments:

South Bay Studio said...

Well, aren't you clever, these look just great...Kathi

Unknown said...

Super cute (over here via My Girlish Whims)... I saw ones similar too and thought they would be easy (enough) to make! I never got around to it though. Love them.

My Duong said...

So pretty! The perfect finishing touch! Would love love love for you to share this at our party going on now http://space46.blogspot.com/2011/12/co-hosting-pinteresting-link-party-week.html. Happy holiday! My

Artsy VaVa said...

That is a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I'm pinning this and will definitely make some.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...