Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Make it Great Feature

A big thanks to everyone who linked up to my very first linky party yesterday.  It's starting out small but just you watch, we'll grow it in no time.  The more the merrier for next Monday!

Everyone linked up such great projects I couldn't possibly pick one to feature so I decided to just go with the one that got the most clicks.

Jos over at Sew Cook Laugh Live shared this super cute T Shirt Dress:


Jos lives way over in Queensland, Australia (you lucky, lucky lady!!!) and she made this from what sounds like a very large man's T-Shirt.

I can see why you all clicked on it!  It's a great project.  Give Jos a visit and check out her other fun projects.




Etcetorize




Don't forget to come back next Monday to link up your projects.  It's a great way to start your crafty week!

3 comments:

tousled day said...

Tnx for visiting and leaving lovely comment on my blog. See you next Monday :)

Mindy said...

I somehow missed the link yesterday--I'll be watching next week. Congratulations on a successful first linky! =)

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much lovely! I was very chuffed to receive your email & read this wonderful blog! Very appreciated!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...