Thursday, September 29, 2011

Inspiration Shot: Preserves

My friend and I trade fruit for veggies, but I think I end up on the better side of the deal because she also gives me beautiful jars of preserves that she makes from what I've given her!

Check out all of the amazing colours!

preserves, Inspiration, colour, colourful food, food in jars
Plums, Relish, Pickles, and Chutney

preserves, Inspiration, colour, colourful food, food in jars
Plums

Relish

preserves, Inspiration, colour, colourful food, food in jars
Steak Sauce
I think you can find inspiration from almost anywhere around you, and these pretty jars prove it~

1 comment:

jenni_867 said...

Those look yummy! Save some of the relish and steak sauce! I want to try it!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...