Sunday, September 25, 2011

Follow My Friends: Dearie Designs

It seems like quite some time since I've featured one of my new bloggy friends, so I figured I'd better get to it!

Today I'd like to introduce you Amy over at Dearie Designs :

Dearie Designs


Amy is a scrapbooker/stamper /cardmaker extraordinaire.

Blooming Birthday Party
I've mentioned more than once that this kind of crafting is a challenge for me but Amy makes it look easy, something even I could do!
Triple Scoop Card
What I really love is when she uses her papercraft techniques to go outside of the box.

Fabric Flowers

Metal Butterflies
So go visit Amy, check out her fun projects, and tell her I said 'Hi!'

 


Don't forget to check out the Follow My Friends tab
up top and add your blog button if you'd like to be featured~

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...