Thursday, November 4, 2010

Inspiration Shot-The Masai

A few years ago I had the incredible experience of travelling throughout Eastern and Southern Africa for 2 months.  I saw so many incredible things and met alot of really wonderful people.

One of the experiences that really stuck with me was a visit to a traditional Masai village.  Yesterday's Show and Tell post really got me thinking about community and how much we can do when we all come together.

So, today I'm sharing some shots of colour from Kenya and the Masai people.  I love how everyone, even the men, are so full of bright colours:
Masa Mara, Masia, Africa, Kenya


Masa Mara, Masia, Africa, Kenya

A special treat this week:  It's not shot really well but I just love how all of the voices sound together~

Leave a comment.  Let me know if this inspires you~

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...